We believe that parental participation is key to any successful childcare program. At Primary Learning Preschool Parkland, we strive to fill the gap created during the early separation & educational opportunities and when parents are not available.
- Primary Learning Preschool Parkland has a open door policy for all families.
- Child activities and experiences at our school are shared with parents by sending daily reports, parent/teacher conferences and written communication.
- Day to day child specific activities are reported to all parents through the use of state of art web based technology.
- School newsletters are sent to all families.
- Several parent engagement events are held through the year such as fund Fridays, special events and holiday celebrations and monthly theme based parent engagement events.